Zadovoljstvo nam je predstaviti knjigu , koju je napisao . Preuzmite knjigu . u PDF, TXT, FB2 ili bilo kojem drugom mogućem formatu na siezrobi.org.
Longman Business Dictionary Paper and CD-ROM
The Longman Business English Dictionary gives students an in-depth knowledge of all the vocabulary they need to survive in today’s fast-paced business environment, whether they are students of business English or people already in work.
Do you need to explain macroeconomics in the classroom? Would your students know what a hurdle rate is? This new edition of the Longman Business English Dictionary gives students an in-depth knowledge of all the vocabulary they need to survive in today’s fast-paced business environment, whether they are students of business English or people already in work.
– You and your students will find it easy to understand complex business terms because all definitions are written using just 2000 common words, making even the most difficult business jargon clear and easy to understand
– Make sure you know the latest buzz-words – this fully revised edition is completely up-to-date
– Students learn real-world business English with 18,000 example sentences which are taken from authentic business English sources such as the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal
– Improve your students’ chances of success in the BEC and BULATS exams, by introducing them to the interactive exam practice on the CD-ROM
– Business Resource Section gives students a comprehensive overview of key business concepts such as financial statements and letter writing, together with exercises to consolidate their learning
Business goodwill and reputation 19 Trade marks introduction and background Introduction Rationale Brief he and the Regulation Hierarchy of courts and trade mark offices Scheme and structure of the chapters on trade marks 20 The UKtrade mark requirements for registration and refusal of registration ...
Business Systems & Office Procedures Office Administration Document Processing Business Processing Outsourcing Human Resource Management Oliverio, Pasewark, White, (1998). The Office - Procedures and Technology.
Hospitality, tourism, and foodservice, marketing and business The Haworth Hospitality and Tourism Press. Author Ronald A.