PDF, TXT, FB2. ePUB. MOBI. Knjiga je napisana 2021. Potražite knjige na siezrobi.org.
Norway EW 2016.pdf
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this cultured and vibrant nation.
Explore Oslo’s excellent museums and enjoy the lively waterfront area, tour Norway’s spectacular Fjords, delight in a remarkable train journey on the steeply winding Flamsbanen line, visit stave churches in Lom, Gudbrandsdalen and Laerdal, and see the Northern Lights: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Norway with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway:
– Over 20 colour maps, plus an Oslo transport map, help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Norway, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of Nasjonalgalleriet, Radhuset, Vikingskipshuset, Akershus Festning, Borgund Stavkirke and more
– Colour photographs of Norway’s fjords, stave churches, harbours and museums
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Oslo, Oslofjorden, Eastern Norway, Sorlandet and Telemark, Vestlandet, Trondelag, and Northern Norway and Svalbard
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Norway’s history, festivals, values and traditions
– Experience the culture with features on Norwegian fjords, Bunad (National Day) and skiing
– Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
Calendars - online and print friendly - for any year and month
From hvalsmoen mottak, I got this video when celebration started for new year 2016. Such nice fireworks view in the sky!!
From hvalsmoen mottak, I got this video when celebration started for new year 2016.
I feel like a new person, speaking Norwegian and loving the Norwegian food. Now I see although the Norwegians can seem cold, they are still lovely people.