Pročitajte knjigu izravno u pregledniku. Preuzmite knjigu u PDF, TXT, FB2 formatu na svoj pametni telefon. I još mnogo togasiezrobi.org.
With 100% new content across all four levels, Grammar Practice gets students communicating
Today’s students and teachers want a grammar book that helps the learner make the leap from practice to production. With 100% new content across all four levels, ‘Grammar Practice for….’ (3rd edition) meets this need.
Your students…– will gain confidence thanks to the short, simple explanations and plenty of practice exercises.
– be motivated by the variety of interesting and stimulating exercise types.
– be able to find their way around easily thanks to clear signposting, plus a detailed contents page and grammar index.
– learn more than just grammar with the new vocabulary sections, including word building
– be able to assess their progress regularly with the new scored self-check pages
– be able to do further practice and self-testing with the brand new CD-ROM
The test is recommended for the ones who start Pre-Intermediate level. This test is divided into two parts: Part One - Grammar(Questions 26), Part Two- Reading (Questions 8).
The difference between "a" and "an" is simple. We put "an" in front of words with vowels..