PDF, TXT, FB2. ePUB. MOBI. Knjiga je napisana 2021. Potražite knjige na siezrobi.org.
Norway EW 2018.pdf
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this cultured and vibrant nation.
Explore Oslo’s excellent museums and enjoy the lively waterfront area; tour Norway’s spectacular Fjords; delight in a remarkable train journey on the steeply winding Flamsbanen line; visit stave churches in Lom, Gudbrandsdalen and Laerdal; and see the Northern Lights: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Norway with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway:
– Over 20 colour maps, plus an Oslo transport map, help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Norway, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of Nasjonalgalleriet, Radhuset, Vikingskipshuset, Akershus Festning, Borgund Stavkirke and more
– Colour photographs of Norway’s fjords, stave churches, harbours and museums
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Oslo, Oslofjorden, Eastern Norway, Sorlandet and Telemark, Vestlandet, Trondelag, and Northern Norway and Svalbard
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Norway’s history, festivals, values and traditions
– Experience the culture with features on Norwegian fjords, Bunad (National Day) and skiing
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Norway.
Article share tools
New in Norway. Information service for foreign workers - rights, duties, practical advice, tips and information about Norwegian society.
Since I held my New Year speech last year, the number of job seekers registered with the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) has fallen by almost 14 000.
2018 New in Norway was prepared by: NEW IN NORWAY Have you recently arrived in Norway? Do you have foreign employees? Do you have colleagues, friends or others you wish to inform about life in Norway? New in Norway contains practical information from public authorities that you may ﬁ nd useful.
Misha Glenny looks at how Norway emerged as the richest Scandinavian nation of all. Misha Glenny explores the history of Norway, which only became fully independent in 1905.